Thursday, October 27, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to {jill of all trades}

My name is Anne and I'm a wife, stay-at-home-mom, and wannabe artsy-fartsy woman living in Orem, Utah. The idea for this blog came from a conversation I had with my husband one night. After looking at a sewing blog with some really amazing projects, I sighed and said that I wished there was just one thing I was really, really good at. Instead, I'm forever doomed to be a Jill of all trades, master of none. "I know what you mean," he'd said, "but that's not so bad, is it?" The more I thought about it, the more I realized that it's actually really fun (and useful!) to have a bit of knowledge about many different topics, and I'd love to share the little tidbits of information I've learned with others!

This blog is for all of us fake-it-'til-you-make-it types who try our hardest to express our creative side while simultaneously having absolutely no idea what we're doing.

What you can expect from this blog: tips, tricks, and projects on everything from organization to cooking, interior design to crafting. Once a week I'll also have posts from guest bloggers so you don't get sick of hearing from me all the time.

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the web! I hope you stay a while and return often!

If you'd like to contact me, please send an email to the following address:

No comments:

Post a Comment